Pediatric Dentist - Eugene, OR
Posted on: November 6, 2019
Advantage Dental is an equal opportunity employer
(Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train,
compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed,
color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Pediatric Dentist - Eugene, OR
Eugene, OR - 17th
At Advantage Dental, we are constantly looking for talented
individuals who can deliver the mission driven service our company
requires. We are one of the largest Dental Care Organizations in
Oregon with over 60 clinics throughout the state.--
If you are highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of
managing your work load and prioritizing tasks in a
fast-paced--clinic environment, we have an excellent opportunity
for you to join a growing company with competitive compensation and
We are currently looking for a full-time Pediatric Dentist to join
our team at our--Eugene clinic!
This position is responsible for providing care and maintenance for
the general health of pediatric patients' oral cavity and
dentition.-- Diagnose and treat health problems affecting the mouth
and teeth, provide counseling on oral hygiene, and keep detailed
accurate patient files.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1.-- Provide high quality Pediatric dental care to our
2.-- Educate patients and parents on their pediatric treatment
including preoperative and postoperative care.--
3.-- Partner with other--specialties and general dentists to
provide--the highest quality of care.
4.-- Administer anesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced
by patients during procedures.
5.-- Prescribe medications as necessary.
6. Regular attendance is an essential function of the position.
Exposure to Elemental Factors
- Occasionally (25%): Wet/slippery area, chemical
- Rarely (10%): Marked changes in temperature; excessive noise;
dust, vibration, uneven surfaces.
- Blood-Borne Pathogen (BBP) Exposure Category - Risk for
Exposure to BBP.
- Risk of exposure to infectious disease during all patient
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals or substances.
- Personal Protective Equipment Required: gloves, scrubs/gown,
mask, eye protection. Must be able to wear appropriate PPE required
to perform the job safely.
- Continually (75% or more): Sitting; keyboard operation; use of
clear and audible speaking voice; ability to hear normal speech
level in person and over telephone.
- Frequently (50%): Standing and walking; grasping/squeezing;
lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling 1-25 pounds.
- Occasionally (25%): Bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching
overhead; lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling 25-50
- Rarely (10%): Climbing stairs, climbing ladder/step-stool
(varies by area); crawling; operation of a motor vehicle.
Travel may be a regular duty of this position.----
- DDS or DMD required
- Current license and credentials to practice dentistry in the
state of Oregon
- Must have completed a Pediatric Dentist Residency
- Valid malpractice liability insurance
Current DEA registration----
Other Job Information (if applicable):
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), and disability.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Keywords: DentaQuest, Eugene , Pediatric Dentist - Eugene, OR, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!