Culinary Support - Linus Oakes
Company: CHI Living Communities
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Culinary Support consists of Salad Prep, Dishwasher, and Food
Servers. All parties will be crossed trained in all areas to ensure
proper staffing and excellent care of our residents.
- Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Uses correct sanitation procedures in food prep
- Sanitizes surfaces in salad prep after each food
- Displays proper hand washing at all
- Cleans and sanitizes utensils after each
- Washes and places raw items in approved
- Cleans sinks daily or as often as needed.
- Sets up and maintains salad bars at 40--.
- Uses containers that allow foods to reach 40--.
- Presents items to meet customer
- Ensures that quantities of food offered meet demand.
- Properly rotates food (First in First out).
- Ensures that salad bars are broken down, cleaned, and monitored
for proper temperature
- Uses production sheets to provide correct foods and
- Ensures salads and desserts are ready for each meal.
- Ensures each diet type receives correct food
- Ensures each meal and location is provided a
- Ensures consistent menu items or additions are offered at
assigned area(s) if resident's approved diet
- Keeps management informed of shortages or needs in a
- Performs quality food
- Uses correct glassware for each food
- Ensures salad bars are appealing to
- Checks frequently during meals, keeping salad bars neat and
- Replenishes items at salad bars during meal times.
- Provides garnishes for cooks to ensure attractive plate
- Follows correct Serve Safe
- Wears aprons, gloves as required, hair coverings, and correct
jewelry and washes hands
- Prepares foods using
- Maintains foods within correct temperature guidelines.
- Washes and cleans surfaces between each food
- Rotates stock (First in First out).
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by
CHI Living Communities, the department, external accrediting, and
- Attends all mandatory in-service
- Adheres to facility policies and
- Completes yearly online education program by
- Attends employee meetings on a regular In addition to the
essential job specific duties listed above, the Culinary Support
shall be required to perform all duties (essential and
non-essential) in a manner consistent with the mission and values
(compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, collaboration) of
CHI Living Communities and will be evaluated on such basis.
Furthermore, every employee must abide by all campus, departmental,
and safety policies, rules, and regulations. CHI Living Communities
has the right to change the job specific duties and specifications
required for the position of Culinary Support from time to time
without prior notice. Benefits: We recognize our employees'
contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit
programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help
them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow. Benefits
vary for PRN, part and full time employees, you can always check
with the Human Resource Director at the Center for information. We
truly believe that home is here for our residents and our
employees. Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities CHI
Living Communities supports employees' professional and personal
growth with opportunities on and off campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part time
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
Work/Life Balance CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees
need time away from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours worked
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement Health Protection for You
and Your Family CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive
health benefit package to help you improve and maintain your health
and the well-being of your family with special programs for weight
loss and exercise. The following benefits are available to
employees working 30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the
one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities -
Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount
program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Learn about our Virtual Physician Visit Program
- Earn money for your HSA just by walking every day - Read more
about the Motion-- Program here Plans for You and Your Family's
Future We value our employees' futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance
valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the
1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program
through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for
employees and their immediate families, if ever in need
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Eugene , Culinary Support - Linus Oakes, Hospitality & Tourism , Roseburg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!