Company: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Open interviews conducted daily - Walk-ins WelcomeNOW HIRING -
BussersPart Time, Full TimeHiring ImmediatelyWHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation - paid time off*
- Career Advancement OpportunitiesBenefits and vacation
eligibility based on number of hours worked. Part-time Team Members
must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per week.Bussers are
responsible for assisting Servers in providing exceptional service
to our Guest, while maintaining dining room cleanliness, clearing
and setting tables in a timely and efficient manner. They are
responsible for performing station opening/closing set up for each
shift, restocking and maintaining clean, sanitary service
areas.Duties include but not limited to:
- Restock glassware, ice and beverage items in service and bar
- Polish, roll and prep silverware used in silverware
- Clear and clean all plates and glassware from tables and Guest
- Reset tables in a timely manner to ensure all guests can be sat
in a timely manager, ensuring tables are set according to BJ's
- Make sure the chairs and floors around tables are clean.
- Maintain continuous restroom checks.
- Assist with pre-clearing plates at tables, beverage refills and
wrapping of leftover food following BJ's wrapping procedures.
- Notify manager of any problems with equipment or breakage that
would affect the supply of necessary items for service.
- Notify the manager of any guest complaints no matter how small
it may seem.
- Other duties as assigned by Management staff.
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to
understand the restaurant's Table Management system
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a
semi regular basisAt BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.Our
extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads,
steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie -
dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own
handcrafted beer!The safety of our team and guests is our top
priority. We are complying with all CDC recommendations and
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, Eugene , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!