Overnight Retail Cashier/Customer Service
Company: Jackson Food Stores
Posted on: September 23, 2022
In this role, you will greet customers with a smile and ensure
they receive top notch service on every visit. You spend most of
your day operating a register, but dont worry, there are plenty of
other things to do, such as cleaning, stocking shelves, receiving
deliveries and more! In addition to competitive pay and bonus
potential, store team members receive cool perks and discounts such
as $.20 off per gallon of fuel and 15% of most merchandise.Take the
first step and join the team today!Come on, lets GO!What will I get
when I join the team?Our employees are our most important asset and
this is reflected in our benefits we offer. We offer a variety of
benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- $100 sign on bonus! (After 60 days)
- Store bonus opportunities every 2 months!
- Company bonus opportunities every 6 months!
- Opportunities to advance! We promote from within!
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- FT Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits within 60 days.
- 401k match, profit sharing, bonuses, and performance-based
- Same day pay!
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5250 a year) and more!What will I
do as a Retail Cashier/Customer Service Associate?Here are just
some of things you will do in this role:
- Greet every customer with a smile, thank them for their
business, and invite them back.
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout
- Suggest purchases to the customer to promote store
- Accurately ring up sales and merchandise, offering customers
available discounts/promotions while following all company policies
and applicable laws regarding restricted sales.Must be the legal
age to sell and stock these products.
- Maintain cleanliness inside and outside the store.
- Restock shelves, displays, and coolers as needed.
- Clean fast-food area, equipment, and stock as needed.
- Ensure proper sanitation and food
handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Properly label, rotate and stock shelves, coolers, and
- Additional duties as assigned.What were looking for:
- A willingness and passion for delivering exceptional customer
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7
operation including holidays and weekends.
- Experience leading by example and doing the right thing,
- A strong sense of teamwork! We work together to get the job
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to
change.Check out our Floater Cashier position. This role has a
$1.50/hr. premium pay on top of the cashier base wage.Physical
Requirements:Must be able to stand for an extended period. While
performing the duties of this job, frequently required to stand,
walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance;
stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and listen.Must frequently lift
and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to
65 pounds. Work safely in work conditions that include heat, cold,
allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning
chemicals.Store #544(541)689-66272690 River RD.Eugene, OR
Keywords: Jackson Food Stores, Eugene , Overnight Retail Cashier/Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!