Avalon - Nutrition Services Cook
Company: Avalon Health Care Group
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Avalon Health Care is seeking a dependable, enthusiastic, and dedicated Cook to join our outstanding team! The Cook is responsible to prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet specifications, facility procedures, and dietary and sanitary regulations under the supervision of the Dietary Services Manager. Candidates should have a Food Handlers permit/ServeSafe certification as well as previous experience and a positive attitude! Todays aging population means theres a growing demand for healthcare professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career opportunities available at Avalon Health Care! We are looking for individuals who embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day! If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges, a rewarding career and opportunities for advancement! Job Requirements:---High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a Food Handlers permit / ServSafe certification as per State requirements.
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and to work cooperatively with other associates.
- Must maintain regular attendance. Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Keywords: Avalon Health Care Group, Eugene , Avalon - Nutrition Services Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!