Company: Alacrity Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Software Engineer is responsible for the design, development
and maintenance of complex n-tier software applications based upon
documented requirements. This individual will report to the Project
Manager and work closely with the Product Owner and a team of
Software and QA Engineers.
This person will have a demonstrated ability to use analytical
skills, as well as attention to detail to design effective
solutions that are appropriate to the development environment. This
is a remote position.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Product Owner and Project Manager in an Agile team
environment to analyze, design, develop, configure and maintain web
applications and services utilizing Microsoft technologies.
- Review and identify root cause and correct issues identified
through user issue reporting or other system performance
- Standardizes and documents various practices and
- Assures quality by complying with appropriate policies and
- Shares knowledge with other developers participating in code
reviews and group learning sessions.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (i.e. computer science) with
3 to 4 years related experience, OR equivalent amount of related
- Ability to write and test clear, concise code in C# employing
standard .NET libraries and third party controls (i.e. DevExpress,
Telerik) using Object Oriented methodologies.
- Proficient in web based technologies including ASP.Net, MVC,
- Strong T-SQL/stored procedure experience.
- Experience in development and maintenance of portal
applications and integrations (WCF, REST, JSON, AJAX, XML, SOAP
- Familiarity with multi-tier architecture.
- Knowledge of Object-relational mapping (ORM) tools (i.e.
netTiers, Entity Framework, LINQ) desired.
- Willingness to adapt work hours to address critical needs.
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall lifecycle models.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with SharePoint, SaaS, and IIS administration is a
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Alacrity Solutions, Eugene , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!