Application/Technical Support Specialist
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Application/Technical Support Specialist
Job Number: 22-06514
Ready for a rewarding opportunity in the Financial Services
Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Application/Technical Support
Specialist for our client.
Eclaro's client is a market-leading insurance company, providing
property, casualty, and specialty insurance services within the
United States. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at
this rewarding opportunity!
- Provides solutions in French and English to user problems on
insurance applications and/or technical issues of a varied and
increasingly complex nature, to ensure customer satisfaction and
productivity by handling Tier I and Tier II calls.
- Resolves Tier III calls with some assistance.
- Independently works with all internal (employee) and external
(agent) customers to provide application and technical advice,
guidance and informal training; collaborating with senior level
colleagues and supervisor to exercise highest level of proficiency
and customer service.
- Researches, resolves and responds to complex application and/or
technical questions received via telephone calls, employee
self-serve, emails, faxes, or callbacks in both French and
- Provides systems advice, guidance and informal training to
customers using insurance applications and systems, hardware, and
- Troubleshoots and resolves system problems, restores technical
service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and
diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and
- Creates and maintains up-to-date documentation of problems via
the problem tracking system and records of inquiries; and
communicating with users on the progress of research in resolving
- Manages the resolution of user issues, and acts as a liaison
among support departments on escalated problems to secure
resolution, and positive impact on customer satisfaction and
- Acquires and maintains in-depth knowledge of client's specialty
insurance products, including Agency, Billing, Claims, Finance and
HR systems, proprietary systems, current support policies, and
methods of support delivery, in order to provide accurate insurance
product solutions to users.
- Acquires and maintains strong knowledge of MS365, Outlook,
Internet Browsers and Windows Operating Systems, current support
policies and methods of support delivery in order to provide
accurate product solutions to users.
- Responds to and communicates client system outages within
- Ensures timely distribution of knowledge and builds and
maintains a robust Knowledge Base.
- Responsible for the distribution of IT communications and
ensuring that customer messages are well articulated, and
consistent with company and departmental communication
- Develops and provides insurance systems and technical training,
coaching, and acts a mentor to other support team members.
- Supports and champions various projects through defining work
deliverables, monitoring work progress, communication of work
status and managing interdependencies.
- Contributes to work priorities, meets deadlines and adheres to
standards, policies and procedures.
- Decision-Making Authority/Accountability Level:
- Performs complex work under limited supervision.
- Exercises independent judgment in accordance with specified
policies and guidelines.
- Bilingual ability to converse proficiently with customers in
both French and English.
- Strong insurance and insurance product knowledge, technical
expertise, and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency with insurance systems, desktop computer software,
tools and technologies, including current Windows Operating System,
Microsoft 365, Microsoft Outlook, and other applicable applications
- Working knowledge of networks and remote connectivity.
- Must be able to diagnose, analyze and resolve complex
- Outstanding customer support/service skills, as well as strong
written and oral communication skills in both French and English
- Bachelor's degree in related fields OR equivalent work
- 1-3 years of Commercial or Personal Lines Property/Casualty
insurance and/or related IT or customer support work
- Knowledge and experience in Specialty insurance a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
If interested, you may contact: -
Heckle Tulab - - - - - - -
Heckle Tulab - LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro, Eugene , Application/Technical Support Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!