IT Application Developer - EDI
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Genesis10 is seeking an IT Application Developer - EDI for a
remote contract position.
Support, Troubleshoot, and Develop EDI, Non-EDI, Integrations, and
API development within the IBM SCBN, Support middleware resources
to translate defined business, functional and non-functional
requirements into a detailed design for application integrations
with the assistance of Sr. Analysts, the Technical Integrations
Lead, and support of various line of business initiatives.
- Support Integrations Team and Project Teams in working with
business and technology delivery teams proactively, and on an as
needed basis, through other platform, relationship, and development
- Support EDI integrations in Dell Boomi, Help Systems Go
Anywhere, and IBM APIC.
- Support the transformation of legacy application integrations
towards alignment with Smithfield standards of reusability and
reliability through initiatives and programs as assigned.
- Troubleshoot, Develop and Test technical solutions in a manner
that meets the needs of the organization in a reliable and
maintainable fashion. Ensure that all solutions follow security,
compliance controls, and conformance to IT security policies.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field
and 2 + years of experience as a software developer.
- Minimum of 1 year of EDI or Integration systems work (Ex:
Boomi, GoAnywhere, EDI-X12, SAP IDOC. PO).
- Understanding and experience with standard EDI and Warehouse
documents a must.
- Understanding of vendor/service management via SLA's,
- Base understanding of SAP functionality in SD and MM
(Specifically EDI outputs, IDOCs, Partner Profiles).
- Knowledge and understanding of Information of integrating
applications with SAP, preferably S/4 HANA. Knowledge and
understanding of Information with middleware and Integration
platforms such as Dell Boomi, PO/PI and IBM APIC.
- Knowledge and understanding of Information with API gateways
such as Apigee, Axway, APIconnect and Mulesoft is
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology
architecture design concepts, strategies, and standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design
principles and micro services and containers is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of employees
within the organization and external consultants.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight
deadlines and multiple project deliverables.
- Solid knowledge of business systems requirements, project
management and Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and
Only W2 candidates will be considered for this position.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
As a Genesis10 consultant, we are proud to offer access to the
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Successful re-marketing program
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm
with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to
power their strategic initiatives. - If you are a high performing
business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we
want to meet you. - Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals
are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you
beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit
your skills, experience and aspirations. - We have benefit options
to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from
placement throughout your engagement - project after project. -
To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. -
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Keywords: Genesis10, Eugene , IT Application Developer - EDI, IT / Software / Systems , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!