Angular Developer - Remote
Company: Georgia IT Inc.
Posted on: November 27, 2022
US Citizens, GC, EAD ( H4, L2), E3 TN visa holders preferred, NO
third party corp to corp accepted for this job
- Someone with 8 to 15 years Max experience
- Expertise in Angular, Bootstrap, HTML and CSS (Latest Angular
- Excellent understanding of Angular concepts to kick start the
project from Scratch.
- Good Knowledge of design patterns and angular
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable components and
- Ability to build something custom/dynamic.
- Test-driven development.
- Good Communication Skills and Ability to work
- Comfortable working with REST APIs and should have good
knowledge on handling performance risks/issues.
Keywords: Georgia IT Inc., Eugene , Angular Developer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!