Sr. Salesforce Developer
Company: The Pape' Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 27, 2022
PAPE' GROUP, INC. - EUGENE, OR - CORPORATE
SR. SALESFORCE DEVELOPER:
Do you love building and developing programs? Do you enjoy working
in a team environment? Do you enjoy setting others up for success?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you! Pape' Group Inc. is
looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team. If
you are ready to make a career out of making a difference, then you
are the person for this team!
At Pape', you can count on us to heavily invest in your career
through training, resources, and support. We want to see your
career flourish, and in turn, provide excellent compensation,
work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As our Senior Salesforce Developer, you'll play a vital role that
will be central to continually improving and enhancing the
Salesforce platform for our organization. This role will report to
the Senior Group CRM Manager and collaborate with internal team
members as well as partners in developing and maintaining the
Salesforce platform. Every day, you will work alongside our
Salesforce team to collaborate on specifications based on
stakeholder requirements, validate the proposals, and deliver the
solutions. Being that our Salesforce instance is of great
importance to our company, we are looking for someone who can take
ownership of their projects and keep the wider organization's best
interests in mind when composing and deploying any code.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and FSL product
knowledge and at least 5 years of Salesforce development
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with
business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I, Platform Developer
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Salesforce Lightning
Design System, and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Experience working on an Agile Development team.
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC,
Visualforce, and Java.
- General web development experience with HTML, CSS,
- Proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing
existing code into best practices.
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical
- Experience working with large data sets and
- Experience with APIs and integrations.
- Ability to gather requirements and present solutions to
- Salesforce certifications such as Certified Salesforce
Administrator, Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder,
- Bachelor's and/or postgraduate degree, professional
qualification, or relevant experience.
- Competency in other languages / development (XML, Flex,
- Demonstrates continued personal and professional
- Active in the Salesforce community.
Starting Compensation: $120,000+/yr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience
- Outstanding benefits including - -401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and
Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online
and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training
- Advancement -- Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization
with a focus on promoting from within. -
- Stability and reputation -- Pape' is a family-owned,
fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000
members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their
stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment -- We have the largest equipment inventory in the
West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact -- Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice
will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training -- You will be provided with training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such,
requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug
test.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: The Pape' Group, Inc., Eugene , Sr. Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!