Oracle Apps DBA
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Role- Oracle Apps Core DBA
Remote/ Chicago, IL
- Installation, upgrades and managed services experience in
Application R12.2.8 and Database (12c- 19C)
- Good Experience in Oracle Grid Infrastructure installation and
- Good Experience in handling Performance Tuning for both
Database and Application.
- Cloning and patching applications and databases
- Experience in Oracle Cloud OCI,
- Experience in Fusion Middleware administration for application
like Agile, SOA, ODI.
- Must have knowledge about concurrent managers and Workflow
- Implementing 24x7 production support procedures
- Expertise in RMAN, SAN backups.
- Monitoring database using OEM and custom scripts
- Database lock, space management, export and import of the
database, User Management.
- Experience in scripting to automate various day-to-day
- Must have good troubleshooting skills
- Additional skills like OBIEE, WebLogic, SQL server, SOA, Agile,
Hyperion, etc. are an added advantage
- Coordinating with Client DBA and other stake holders for
- Conducting weekly meeting with customer.
- Coordinating weekly scheduled activity and Release
Keywords: Apolis, Eugene , Oracle Apps DBA, IT / Software / Systems , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!