PEGA Software Engineer III
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Designs, develops, and maintains durable technical solutions to
well-defined problems in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
- Delivers clear, pragmatic solutions with applicability to meet
immediate business needs.
- Ensures that technical and quality standards are carried out
throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Participates in team design, scoping, and prioritization
sessions, and provides regular demonstrations of completed
- Stays up-to-date on new technologies and methodologies, and
continuously seeks opportunities to expand skills and
- Assists team in achieving a high degree of automation using
well-established DevOps and Agile practices.
What would make us excited about you?
- 4+ years of professional software development experience in the
PEGA PRPC platform.
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments,
deliverables, and timelines.
- Ability to develop technical solutions based on requirements
from the product, technology, and support teams.
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and comfortable
working in a virtual environment.
- Good understanding of PEGA PRPC 8+ features.
- Good understanding of PEGA rules management, class hierarchy,
data model, process flows, and UI rules.
- Good understanding of PEGA OOTB reports, BIX exports, and PEGA
security model with access groups, access roles, and external
authentication with SAML.
- Good understanding of PEGA Guardrails, coding standards,
scalability, and reusable aspects.
- Good understanding of PEGA Integration with REST, SOAP
services, and MQ messages.
- Good understanding of PEGA deployment-related activities such
as export, import products, skimming, and branch ruleset
- CSSA certification is mandatory.
- Strong customer relationship, interpersonal, analytical, and
- Outstanding oral, written, presentation, and listening
- Effective decision-making skills, even under pressure and while
lacking all of the desired detail.
- Shows respect for differences through superb communication
skills with people from an array of backgrounds.
- Preferred: Experience working in the PEGA Customer Service
(PEGA Call, Interactions) and PEGA Sales Automation framework
(Leads and Opportunities).
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Eugene , PEGA Software Engineer III, IT / Software / Systems , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!