Sr. Java Developer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Overall 10+ years of hands-on working development experience at
- Programming languages:
- Jetty/Jboss/Tomcat, IDE tools, Spring boot framework, MVC
- Must have REST API and JSON working experience.
- Must have LDAP and Active directory integration development
- Must have working knowledge of using SQL, NoSQL and other
- Must have knowledge of required modules and components to build
the complete solution for any given programming language:
- OpenShift and Docker technology
- Git, Postman
- Ability to learn other product SDK and APIs for the
- Should have OAuth 2.0 and other security knowledge.
- Exposure to DevSecOps processes
- Azure and GCP cloud experience are plus.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Eugene , Sr. Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!