Company: Micasa Global Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Required Skillset - Strong Snowflake, Unix Shell Scripting,
Python, Experience in any NoSQL, Strong in Programming, Experience
in Large volume Data Processing and ETLs
- Total working experience: 7 + years in multiple Business
- Managing and owning all aspects of technical development &
- With experience in implementing various phases of Data
- Requirements gathering
- Analysis and Design
- Developing, Testing, Implementing, and Supporting Snowflake and
- Ensuring the code reviews & development best
practices/processes to be followed.
- To work closely with the business users to get the requirements
and suggest visualizations to the business.
- Responsible for understanding requirements & writing technical
- Responsible for planning the end-to-end technical scope of the
project & customer engagement areas including planning sprint &
- Estimates efforts identify risks & provide technical support
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask & re-prioritize
responsibilities based on dynamic requirements.
- Leading & mentoring small-sized teams.
- Strong in Data Warehousing Concepts and SQL
- NO SQL
- Development experience in creating Data Models
- Extensive experience in developing Script in snowflake and
python for ELT
- Extensive experience in developing procedure and UDF
- Experience in Python Rest API
- Experience in working with the customer directly which includes
initial requirement gathering, day-to-day technical discussions,
technical demos, and project delivery.
- Experience with working on Agile development
- Prior experience in leading/mentoring a team is
- Should possess excellent oral, written, problem-solving and
- Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and
Keywords: Micasa Global Inc, Eugene , Snowflake Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!