Java Backend Developer
Company: HonorVet Technologies
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job Title: Java Backend Developer
Location: Boston MA
Contract: 24+ Months
- Java/Spring Boot required--will be building reusable REST APIs
that will be picked up by Fidelity clients in an "API
- Strong problem-solving skills needed. Basic cloud experience
(AWS preferred), insofar as needing to know how to deploy code to
- Basic containerization exposure needed, but not deep knowledge
of Docker or Kubernetes.
- Angular is a nice to have-if anything, would be expected to
build out simple features like buttons or search bars.
- More of a back-end role. UI/full stack just a nice to
- Core APIs are in place but are built internal facing. They'll
be building out additional services on top of them that can be
- Architect is currently working on producing the UI and that's a
little farther off.
- Their CI/CD pipelines are already built for automated
deployment through Jenkins/uDeploy to AWS. CI/CD can be taught, but
basic cloud knowledge needed. Can be AWS or Azure but will
prioritize a candidate with AWS. At least need S3 knowledge, how
you deploy code to AWS.
- Basic containerization knowledge needed, the specifics of
Docker and Kubernetes can be taught.
- Application monitoring and alert--can also be taught. Splunk or
Datadog experience would be nice to have.
- Spring Boot
- Cloud (AWS preferred)--basic knowledge of deployment.
- Containerization (basic knowledge of)
Nice to Have:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- API gateways (i.e. Apigee)
Keywords: HonorVet Technologies, Eugene , Java Backend Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...