Posted on: March 19, 2023
6 month contract with possibility to extend
Tax Term : W2
Pay rate: $50-55/hr. W2
- Team supports all instances of OnBase (OnBase is a single
enterprise information platform designed to manage your content,
processes and cases. OnBase centralizes your important business
content in one secure location, and then delivers relevant
information to you when/where you need it)
- They have a roadmap for the next 2 years of development
including projects on insurability, FMLA benefits, and Benefit
Assist (AI application that automatically selects applicable
members for reach out for specific benefits)
Day to Day:
- Hands on scripting and development within OnBase net new
development for the project listed above
- Developing APIs and scripting within OnBase
- Production support support all tickets in a 48 hour turnaround
- 24x7 support, off hours calls are rare
- Support afterhours migrations (once per month, would have a
different day off during the week, or bill for additional
- 10+ years of end to end OnBase development experience
- Developing APIs and scripting experience
- Must be able and willing to work on production support and
- Healthcare experience
- EST or CST hours
- Participating in PI planning session, Scrum meetings,
- Requirement gathering, analysis and tech specification document
- Develop Onbase related API, perform configuration
- Participate in walk-through, inspections, review
- Complies with the standards and processes in the test
- Acquire knowledge in business domain and application
- Coordination with cross application for upstream and downstream
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics
within area of expertise.
- Experience of working iteratively in a fast-paced agile
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
Must Have Skills
- 10+ year's experience
- Knowledge of writing unity scripts in both unity API and
- Development experience with workflows in OnBase.
- Sound understanding of OnBase architecture for all the OnBase
clients (Configuration, OnBase Client, Unity Client and Web
- Designing form for business decisions and used in E-forms,
- Expertise with webservices wrt Onbase.
- OnBase reporting, Configuration migration and troubleshooting
tools like, Report Services, Diagnostic Console, Workflow Doctor
and Configuration migration.
- Design OnBase Workflow/Work view solutions and creating and
publishing OnBase web service and Message broker.
- Hands on experience with any SQL.
Keywords: Apolis, Eugene , Onbase Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...