Company: Kelly IT
Posted on: November 7, 2019
Kelly Services is hiring a Software Engineer for a contract
opportunity in Eugene, Oregon. Below are the details and required
skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume
directly to email@example.com as well as apply online.
Software Engineer Eugene, OR 1 year contract Job Overview:
- Perform all phases of software development including design,
implementation, testing, integration, maintenance of software for
the company's cell analysis instruments.
- Development and support of GUI, analysis, communications, and
instrument control software and firmware.
- Integration of algorithms & mathematical functions for
identification and quantification of data collected by
- Interact with biologists to translate scientific research needs
into instrument user stories and requirements. Minimum
- 5 years' experience in product development or related
- Proficient in developing with C, C++, C# in embedded and
- Programming experience in both RTOS embedded systems and
application development in Windows and Linux.
- Complex software architecture design.
- Knowledge of current software development best practices
including requirements generation, design documentation, and unit
- Good experimentalist. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in SQL, schema and database development.
- USB and Ethernet communication protocol experience.
- Experience with Test Driven Development in an Agile
- Experience with Linux, QT, and web based application
- Experience with MFC Graphical User Interfaces. Why Kelly --
?With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT
organizations in the best companies around the globe-offering you
the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative
and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only
constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your
career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune
100--- companies companies and found opportunities for more than
8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career
today.About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Kelly IT, Eugene , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!