Neurology Sales Representative, Eugene OR
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Req #: 1903385
Location: Eugene, Oregon, United States
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Work Location: City 97401
Organization: Sales Representative
Employee Status: Full-time
Job Type: Regular
NOTIFICATION OF JOB OPENINGS
Eligible For Employee Referral Program
District Sales Manager
Sales & Marketing
Bachelor s degree; minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical sales
The Sales Rep is responsible for achieving all territory sales
goals through the promotion, sale and support of company products
or services in his/her geographic territory.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the
- Direct one-to-one communication with physicians and health care
professionals in support of approved product indications.
- Contacting medical professionals and explaining features and
benefits of products offered.
- Planning and organizing speakers programs in territory.
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams
- Timely and accurate completion of all administrative
- Responsible for complying with all federal (PDMA/OIG), state
regulations and Celgene s Policies relative to prescription drug
- Follows all sampling procedures as detailed within Celgene s
Sample Compliance Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Bachelor s degree; minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical sales
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales
- Ability to develop relationships with physicians, nurses and
ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including
- Possesses a strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities,
and manage time appropriately.
- Works with all members of a team effectively.
- Ability to travel over a broad geography is required.
- This position requires the ability to drive within their
assigned territory by automobile (and in some territories to travel
COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing
drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major
global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the
discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products
for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory
"At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing
drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers
using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being
studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor
cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes,
chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin s lymphoma (NHL),
triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed
as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to
patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We
believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the
opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with
industry-leading programs that provide information, support and
access to our innovative therapies. Associated topics: architect,
engineer, field service, install, laboratory, medical, physician,
solution engineer, trauma, vascular
Keywords: Celgene, Eugene , Neurology Sales Representative, Eugene OR, Other , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!