Company: The Pape' Group, Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2020
PAP GROUP, INC. - EUGENE, OR - CORPORATE BACKORDER CLERK:
Position will perform parts procurement to maintain inventory
levels at assigned locations. Essential duties and responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Procure parts on emergency stock orders to provide parts to the
store where needed, generally overnight, determining the best
- Maintain communications with factories, stores and other
- Assist in locating parts at store locations for transfer to
store where needed.
- Maintain inventory records on a daily basis.
- Participate in physical inventories and unannounced audits at
- Manage inventory of parts through various reporting systems to
monitor turnover, stocking and inventory levels. Applicant must
have a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word, including
how to manipulate databases in the Excel program. A basic
understanding of accounting principles would be useful. Above
average verbal and written communication skills, the ability to
multi-task and excellent time management skills are necessary. Must
be self-directed and self-motivated. Why work for Pap:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience
- Outstanding benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and
Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online
and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training
- Advancement Pap is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with
a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation Pap is a family-owned,
fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000
employees and 80 plus years of experience. Pap is known for their
stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment We have the largest equipment inventory in the West
and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will
be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training You will be provided with training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
skills. Experience Required
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word, including how
to manipulate databases in the Excel program Preferred
- Basic understanding of accounting principles Behaviors Required
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group Motivations
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: The Pape' Group, Inc., Eugene , Backorder Clerk, Other , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!