Company: Danone North America
Posted on: February 15, 2020
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote
for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we
make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish
people's lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon
Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy
Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest
Certified B Corporation-- in the world, we are committed to
redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we
create real benefits for people, our communities, and the
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone
North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and
Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North
America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading
benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26
weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture
committed to both business results and social purpose. When you
join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is
inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Quality Supervisor in our
Eugene, Oregon manufacturing facility.
This position is responsible for contributing to the production of
optimum quality products through the continuous improvement and
administration of facility cleaning, sanitation, and processing
programs. Please note the work schedule is Saturday - Tuesday, 8AM
- Supervises, trains, develops, and mentors employees on
sanitation and processing functions.
- Ensures employees understand expectations and meet
- Conducts employee performance reviews and corrective action as
- Verifies employees are accomplishing assigned tasks and
following procedures as trained.
- Accurately completes all documentation for employee
accidents/injuries and timekeeping.
- Actively participates in the company Safety Committee and
ensures a safe work environment
- Complies with all food safety and sanitation
- Provides administrative oversight of all cleaning and
sanitation programs, both environmental and CIP.
- Oversees the plant pest control program, act as primary contact
for third party pest control management.
- Identifies and coordinates training for safe chemical storage
and uses, principles of cleaning and sanitizing, etc.
- Maintains documentation for cleaning and sanitation related
training programs, MSS, corrective actions, cleaning validations,
- Proactively prepare for new regulations affecting facility
sanitation under FSMA
- Develops and maintains professional working relationship with
customers both internal and external to Danone North America.
- Writes, reviews, and revises SSOP's as needed.
- Updates and maintains Master Sanitation Schedules
- Coordinates the inventory management of chemicals utilized for
cleaning and sanitation programs
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of manufacturing experience.
- Experience with training and certification process.
- Good verbal and written communication, presentation,
organizing, prioritizing and implementation skills.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate
efforts around process improvement.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills associated with
developing trusting relationships.
- Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational, planning and
- Ability to work in a fluid environment.
- Must be able to adjust schedule to support 24/7 manufacturing,
may include working hours outside of a typical day shift.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of
Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White
Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status,
genetic characteristic or any other unlawful
Nearest Major Market: Eugene
Manager, Food Safety, QA, Quality Assurance, Quality, Management,
Keywords: Danone North America, Eugene , Quality Supervisor, Other , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!