Company: Pape' Machinery, Inc
Posted on: March 20, 2020
PAP MACHINERY, INC. AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION EUGENE, OR
DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT: Position will be the primary assistant for
all departments at the branch. Responsibilities include but are not
limited to the following:
- Answering multiple phone lines for the branch.
- Taking customer payments (cash, check, credit cards) and
reconciliation of cash reports and cash box. Prepare and deliver
bank deposits and maintain petty cash requirements.
- Assist in accounts payable inquiries and expense
- Assist in all travel and entertainment scheduling, for both
customers and members.
- Aiding all departments with correspondence, filing, ordering
office supplies, coding payables and handling daily mail.
- Running various reports and clerical projects.
- Supporting other departments as needed. Qualified applicant
must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with
both internal and external customers.Above average computer
keyboarding skills and knowledge of Outlook, MS Word/Excel and
internet required. Must have exceptional organizational skills and
attention to detail. Why work for Pap:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience
- Outstanding benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and
Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online
and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training
- Advancement Pap is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with
a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation Pap is a family-owned,
fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000
employees and 80 plus years of experience. Pap is known for their
stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment We have the largest equipment inventory in the West
and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will
be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training You will be provided with training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
skills. Behaviors Required
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
integrity Motivations Required
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Pape' Machinery, Inc, Eugene , Department Assistant, Other , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!