PAPÉ MACHINERY, INC. – CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION –
HEAVY EQUIPMENT SHOP TECHNICIAN: Position will diagnose and
repair John Deere equipment and allied products in the shop.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited
• Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) equipment
malfunctions or failures.
• Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding engines, transmissions,
final drives, steering, clutches, cross shafts, hydraulic
components, electrical systems and air systems.
• Welding and fabrication as required.
• Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and
order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as,
returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
• Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with
customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
Applicants must have 3 plus years’ experience working on all
makes and models of heavy equipment. Must be assertive, a
self-starter, and able to work without direct supervision. Must
have own tools.
Why work for Papé:
• Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience
• Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and
Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online
and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training
• Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization
with a focus’ on promoting from within.
• Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned,
fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000
employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their
stability, their honesty and their integrity.
• Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the
West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
• Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice
will be heard and your opinions will matter.
• Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR