If you're looking for a Call Center Associate job, then look no
further! Adecco is looking for candidates who thrive in a
fast-moving, call center environment for Call Center Associate jobs
at our client site . These direct hire opportunities will allow you
to enhance your career while gaining valuable customer service
experience. Apply now for immediate consideration!
What will you actually be doing as a Call Center Associate?
As a Call Center Associate at our client site, you will assist
customers in the mortgage processing field . Primary
• Respond to and resolve customer service inquires and
• Enter data into system
• Follow up regarding needed information and escalate issues to
• Contact customers regarding outstanding mortgage processing
What's in it for you?
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco at our client site?
If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-2 years of related experience
• Experience with MS Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work from home until state restrictions allow the
office to open back up
• Access to a computer, high speed internet, and phone to work
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in
your court. For instant consideration for this Call Center
Associate job, click on Apply Now! After submitting your
application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be
pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to
schedule an immediate interview!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants
and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and
when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to
ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to
addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward
to partnering with you on your job search!
See you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which
explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and