If you're looking for a manufacturing job, then look no further!
Adecco is looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-moving,
manufacturing environment for Entry Level Fulfillment Specialist
jobs at a local client. We have short-term and long-term temporary
opportunities available that will allow you to enhance your career
while gaining valuable manufacturing experience. Apply now for
What will you be doing as an Entry Level Fulfillment
As a Entry Level Fulfillment Specialist your primary
• Positions require candidates to build, glue, assemble and
product fill point of purchase displays among other tasks.
• Checking output to ensure the highest quality.
• Cleaning and inspecting parts.
• Report defective material or questionable conditions to
production department supervisor.
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment.
What's in it for you?
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
• Time and a half pay rates will be paid after 30 hours!
Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco at a local client?
If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 40 pounds
• Must be able to bend, twist, and lift throughout duration of
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written
• Effectively work within a team-based environment.
The starting pay for Entry Level Fulfillment Specialist is
$12.00-$13.00/hr! We have openings on a variety of shifts and can
help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule! Four hour
shifts are available!
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in
your court. For instant consideration for this Entry Level
Fulfillment Specialist job, click on Apply Now! After submitting
your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to
be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to
schedule an immediate interview!
See you soon!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants
and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and
when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to
ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to
addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward
to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which
explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and