Posted on: May 3, 2021
Backed by top-tier investors, Torch is a fast-growing,
mission-driven SaaS startup made up of psychologically oriented
people who are passionate about helping leaders achieve their
potential. Torch's platform provides coaches, clients, and
customers with actionable insights into client and organizational
strengths and challenges.
At Torch, we believe leadership matters. The world needs
conscious leaders who drive invention, inspiration, and innovation
to solve our time's most significant opportunities and challenges.
Torch exists to create and support these leaders.
Torch is a hybrid remote and distributed team with offices in
San Francisco, Buffalo, and New York. Join us as we not only work
to empower conscious leaders for our customers but within our
internal team as well!
The People & Culture team at Torch aims to attract, enable, and
support a diverse and inclusive team where everyone can learn,
develop, and do meaningful work. We are looking for a Recruiter to
support the talent acquisition work of this mission.
The Recruiter will be responsible for partnering closely with
the Recruiting Manager, Hiring Managers, and interview teams while
supporting the entire recruitment life cycle across all business
This position will be reporting to our Recruiting Manager.
- You will run the full-cycle interview process from interview
kick-off with Hiring Managers to extending offers to candidates for
all of our open positions.
- You will help execute our scalable recruiting strategies to
attract and hire a diverse slate of candidates.
- You will partner with the Recruiting Manager and hiring teams
to build effective sourcing strategies and interview processes
related to DEI, including the use of job boards, social media,
- You will constantly build a network of candidates while
creating an authentic, personable, and timely interview
- You will act as a resource for the interview teams while
upholding accountability for our hiring timeline and metrics that
are in place.
- You will manage a remote recruiting process via Slack, Lever,
Zoom, email, Google Calendar, LinkedIn, and more while having
comfortability with transitioning between all mediums with
- You have excellent communication, collaboration, and writing
skills. You have at 2-4 years of recruiting experience (bonus if
it's in an agency and/or a startup environment).
- You have experience with entire life-cycle recruiting within
the go-to-market and Product & Engineering.
- You have experience juggling between 8-10 open positions at one
- You have experience recruiting candidates diverse candidates
while holding yourself accountable for hiring diverse
- You have experience in training hiring managers and interview
teams to adopt a new process while administering
- You have experience with Lever, a plus, not mandatory.
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and remote work policies
- Generous professional development stipend
- Commuter stipend for public transportation
Torch provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Torch, Eugene , Recruiter, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!