Strategy Business Analyst (10281)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position Location: Remote
Reports To: Sr. Manager Strategy and Analytics
Job Band: Professional
The Strategy Business Analyst will work to connect all wholesale
distribution channels to Carhartt corporate strategy by working
collaboratively with their peers, field leaders and cross
functional partners. A successful Strategy Business Analyst
understands retail and wholesale, is able to clearly communicate
with the business and IT, often interpreting the needs of each team
into deliverables and actions. In this role you will have the
opportunity to problem solve, think analytically and creatively,
while focusing on the process of delivering sprints & long term
projects that enable our best in class experience for our Carhartt
We are All Leaders at Carhartt
In our words and by our actions, we strive to emulate the
hardworking example set forth by our founder, Hamilton Carhartt. We
Lead Business by creating value, delivering on results, and making
changes along the way. We Lead Self by being dependable, because
hardworking people count on us to have their back every day. We
Lead Others by communicating and clearly defining the path as we
walk bravely into the future. Working at Carhartt, we are all given
a seat at the table and the honor of continuing the legacy.
- Manage individual projects to maintain schedule and budget,
clearly identifying changes in outcomes or timelines.
- Assists the Manager, Business Analytics in allocating and
prioritizing projects to team of Channel Analysts by understand the
iterative nature of individual project and how projects are
- Performs analytical needs and projects related to Corp
- Participates in Actionable NAWS, Channel, Account, Door, and
Geo level analysis from analytics team
- Participates in NAWS Inventory Management / ATP monitoring and
- Opportunity and Risk analysis, solution proposals
- Facilitate workshops, gather business requirements, map
business processes, document account journeys, and author business
requirements with accuracy and clarity
- Analyze and define projects that will enhance and deliver new
features and functionality to budget and without compromising
- Research, benchmark, design and implement new or enhanced
processes/projects to meet key business objectives
- Support the business in the creation of business cases and
change requests to support the corporate strategy with clear ROI
and to continually improve the functionality, performance, and
reliability of our systems and processes
- Author business process guides for end users and conduct
- Define business test cases, manage and execute the user
acceptance testing process
- Bachelor's Degree Required in Related Field
- Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 Years of experience with the SAP business object quite or
similar data extraction platform.
- 2 or more years of Business Analyst experience required.
Apparel, ecommerce, retail or consumer products manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience in writing clear and comprehensive
formal reports based on specific queries and other subjects
relating to work assignments.
- Strong MS-Office skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
High proficiency with Excel is strongly preferred including, but
not limited to: VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, and Macros.
- Knowledge of various analysis tools such as Lumira, Tableau, or
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes and procedures
which relate to retail sales cycles, finance, inventory, etc.
- Outstanding organizational skills with demonstrated ability to
prioritize workload and attention to detail.
- Professional communication skills and the ability to present
information in an understandable format.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal skills,
organization, time management and analytical/problem solving skills
are required along with a high degree of flexibility and
- Experience writing business test cases and managing the user
acceptance testing period
- Office Environment
- Willing to work some weekends if necessary
- Travel (30%)
- Tobacco Free
Keywords: Carhartt, Eugene , Strategy Business Analyst (10281), Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!