Nurse Wound Care
Company: Catholic Health Initiative
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
Pay Scale: $38.26 - $58.53
Shift: Casual Part Time, Varied
Under the direction of the Wound Care Center Director, the RN
performs duties by applying professional nursing theory and
principles, and utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan,
implement and evaluate care given to patients in the Wound Care
- Applies nursing process to direct patient care through
assessment, analysis of collected data, development of a plan of
care, and implementation and evaluation of effectiveness of nursing
interventions/actions in relation to intended goal.
- Performs in-depth assessment of patients and is able to
correlate information to plan for provision of needs in the Wound
- Provides efficient and effective care with the guidance of the
physician during clinic sessions.
- Provides adequate information and instruction to the patient,
family, and significant other.
- Provides case management to Wound Care patients.
- Acts as a patient advocate in delivery and coordination of
- Administers and monitors medication under the direction of the
- Assesses and monitors patient's case. Initiates appropriate
- Documents patient status and nursing interventions.
- Performs follow-up phone calls for all patients.
- Responsible for room cleaning between patients.
- Provides for an environment conducive to patient and staff
- Interacts with other health care professionals to maintain
continuity of quality patient care.
- May function as a Documentation Assistant (scribe).
- Current RN license issued by the State of Oregon required.
- Current BLS required.
- Wound Care Certification preferred.
- Medical, Surgical, Home Health or Wound Care experience
- Must have basic word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required.
- Wound Care/Hyperbaric Management course involving travel
required within six (6) months of hire.
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiative, Eugene , Nurse Wound Care, Other , Roseburg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!