Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take
lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working
together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the
U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved
lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive
positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and
passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and
innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love
with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you
belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Senior Solutions Sales Executive- Medical Network
The Solution Sales Executive is responsible for acting as the
sales lead in closing new opportunities and upselling into existing
accounts by demonstrating the unique value proposition of Change
Healthcare Medical Network solutions. This role will sell into
named, mid to large payers and TPAs, collaborating with Account
Management and other Solution Sales Executives.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Identifying opportunities to sell Medical Network solutions
into net new logo's and existing customers
- Pre-Selling- 10%
- Selling- 70%
- Collaboration with Product Management, Solution Consultants/GMS
& Account Execs. 10%
- Non-Sales Related Activities 10%
- Directing and conducting sales presentations with RVP's and/or
- Collaborating with Client Executives and SSE's to coordinate
efforts in identifying leads
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of payer Medical Network
- Orchestrating and leading detailed pre-sales planning and
strategy, post sales handoff to implementation and ongoing
knowledge transfer to Client Executives
- Negotiating and closing contracts and coordinating with CHNG
legal and product as needed
- Keeping all opportunities current within Salesforce and
providing updates to CHNG Management
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities within accounts and
sharing with Client Account Teams
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 10 years' sales and business development experience
in selling $MM Medical Network solutions to national payers, large
payers and health plans
- Extensive knowledge of Medical Network / Batch and Realtime EDI
Services / EDI Gateway / Payer Data Analytics / Electronic
Attachments in the healthcare and payer marketplace
- Proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to build relationships across the organization,
especially at the Payer C-Level and collaborate as necessary to
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Maintain industry, product specific knowledge and competitor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of
General office demands
Physical Requirements - Sitting, standing, walking, and using
How much should I expect to travel?
Up to 50% travel required
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to
qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own
personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment
discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law
and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant
requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs
submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.