Manager of Talent Sourcing
Posted on: May 3, 2021
You are a Talent Sourcing Manager who is motivated, proactive
and skilled at developing recruiting pipelines of diverse, talented
candidate populations. As a leader within our Talent Acquisition
team, you are passionate about building an effective recruiting
You love achieving hiring goals, are positive,
execution-oriented and will partner closely with hiring teams to
get results in a highly competitive marketplace. If you have the
desire and ability to work in a culture of openness where
communication and sincerity are critical to success then come roll
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City
offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will
you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving
them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their
career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required
for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our
employees learn and grow.
The impact you'll make:
- Lead a team of talent sourcers to support our recruiting
organization while maintaining a culture of excellence through
guidance, mentorship and career development.
- Build and execute strategies to identify and develop diverse
pipelines of candidates by collaborating with our Talent
Acquisition Partners and hiring managers, to critically assess
- Create and maintain measurements/reporting around output, the
impact of sourcing methods in a rigorous, data-driven manner to
drive recruiting process improvement.
- As the foundation of the recruiting function, ensure continuous
flow of candidates that meets NextRoll's standards and contributes
to NextRoll's next level of growth.
- Thrive in a changing environment that is highly process
oriented, and are adept at navigating ambiguity.
Skills you'll bring:
- 7+ years of overall work experience, with 3+ years of lead
sourcing experience supporting corporate recruiting, recruitment
agency or similar; specific focus on sourcing and developing
sourcing strategies as it pertains to passive candidates.
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing sourcing team
- Creative problem solver with the ability to thrive in a rapidly
growing and changing environment.
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and people
team members throughout the hiring process in an effort to always
be identifying best practices.
- Dedication to developing diverse pipelines of candidates.
- Strong data management and reporting skills.
Benefits and perks:
- Great salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond
with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our
Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with
NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products
ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses.
Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms,
NextRoll's technology serves tens of thousands of businesses
globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an
account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales
teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for
direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company
headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit
We are committed to building diverse teams of "Rollers" and are
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship,
genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: AdRoll, Eugene , Manager of Talent Sourcing, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!