Sr. Manager, Mobile Assets
Company: Sunrun Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Sr Manager, Mobile Device Assets is responsible for the
daily and long-term strategic lifecycle management of IT Mobile
Device hardware throughout the organization. This includes
planning, acquiring, deployment, management, and retirement of
mobile hardware assets to ensure compliance with internal policies,
controls, and third party contracts. The individual will also be
responsible for periodic audits (internal and external),
procurement and procurement strategies, and physical security of
- Provide leadership and guidance over Mobile Device Asset
- Document and maintain the policies and processes required for
an effective asset program
- Provide requirements and oversight to systems managing and
tracking the assets
- Responsibility for the quality of asset data within the asset
- Regularly audit processes, data, controls, and security of the
- Review and communicate analysis of software license compliance
- Regular reporting on the asset management program status,
plans, and deficiencies
- Partner with internal compliance team on asset processes and
- Lead external audit processes, analyses, and resolution.
- Drive increased automation for asset management process
MEASURES OF EFFECTIVENESS
- Facilitate achieving cost reductions and cost avoidance savings
- Drive towards high level of Procure to pay policy & process
adoptions and compliance.
- Maintain and provide a current understanding of industry best
practices and market trends.
- Build relationships with and influence clients, coworkers and
management in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Lead migration to best practices and advise on category & spend
- Proactively make improvement recommendations to existing
processes and tools landscape.
- Strategically utilize e-Sourcing technologies to develop and
implement RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs.
- Evaluate supplier capabilities and establish sources for new
technologies and in new markets as business requirements
REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS, AND OTHER
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does
not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our
commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability
to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At
Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their
differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without
consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship,
political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other
basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and
local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires
accommodation, please let us know.
Keywords: Sunrun Inc., Eugene , Sr. Manager, Mobile Assets, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!