Business Insights Manager
Company: PMX Agency
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ForwardPMX is a global brand performance agency, home to 1,000
experts across 25 offices and 15 countries around the world. We
create award-winning data, technology and media solutions that
deliver breakthrough results and fuel growth to our clients'
businesses. We strive to be the best destination for the industry's
top global talent, creating an inspired, collaborative workplace
culture that enables smarter problem solving and more focus on
ForwardPMX is looking for a Business Insights Manager. As a
Business Insights Manager at ForwardPMX, you will be responsible
for developing, managing and interpreting results from
incrementally testing and media mix models that provide vital
performance measurement of acquisition and retention media
campaigns for leading brands. You will support a data-driven
consultancy team leveraging data science, automation and
visualizations to identify metrics-based strategies for driving
media efficiencies and effectiveness. The role requires a
combination of creativity and strategic thinking, as well as strong
analytical, technical and managerial skills. We aren't looking for
an Analytics Manager, but a Data Storyteller; someone who can
interpret data that will tell story brands never thought
- Work closely with internal teams and clients to define, develop
and deploy targeted in-market tests of digital media (SEM, Paid
Social, Programmatic, CTV, etc.) to measure performance lift that
guides budgeting decisions and strategic planning.
- Build iterative test methodologies and marketing mix models
which incorporate evolving best-practices for marketing measurement
and addressing business intelligence needs.
- Interpret paid and owned media performance across platforms and
channels to define audience opportunities, media mix model
strategies and multi-touch attribution.
- Run ad-hoc analysis and statistical confidence testing to
inform of causal factors influencing results and validate
- Work closely with BI team for the development of automated data
visualizations (e.g. Tableau, Datorama, GDS) to empower
stakeholders with insights and performance metrics on-demand.
- Coordinate projects with partner agencies and internal data
science team to build new models that explain performance marketing
performance by channel, device, market and tactic.
- Develop media key performance indicators by analyzing and
understanding which media metrics predict sales performance.
- 4+ years of experience developing and executing media
performance measurement strategies and 'test and learn' plans,
preferably in Ecommerce and DTC marketing.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with attribution studies and
interpreting media mix models.
- Motivated and intellectually curious. Eager to find the answers
to the questions buried in the data and communicate them clearly to
internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity and aptitude with query development in SQL.
(Programming in R and Python a plus).
- Confidence to present complex analyses to executives and field
emergent questions in consultative manner using relatable
terminology over jargon.
- Strong familiarity with digital platform landscape, tracking
methodologies and outputs for Google Marketing Platform, Facebook,
Trade Desk and similar.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet project
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
At ForwardPMX, we believe every career is as unique as the
individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a
winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
ForwardPMX is an advocate for equal opportunity in the
workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity,
status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a
qualified individual with disability. We also consider qualified
applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
requirements. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation, please let us know. EEO Employer
Keywords: PMX Agency, Eugene , Business Insights Manager, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!