Senior Product Marketing Manager, Growth + Linking
Company: Branch Metrics
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact
across digital platforms. Our mission is to make the mobile
ecosystem more open, connected, and relevant and our mobile
marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver
seamless experiences for consumers and outstanding results for
marketers. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative
people who live and breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow
Together, Win Together.
Branch's Product Marketers are the veteran, experienced voices
that help everyone in the company understand how to communicate
with our customers in their own language, why our products matter
to our customers, and where our products fit into the mobile
ecosystem. In this position, you'll be charged with ensuring the
commercial success of Branch's offerings in the areas of deep
linking and owned/organic measurement, taking a pivotal leadership
role in the go-to-market strategy for a platform that is changing
the mobile ecosystem.
"Know the customer. Know the magic. Connect the two."
You'll develop a deep understanding of our markets, customer
needs, product functionality, industry trends, and competitive
landscape. Then, you'll deploy that knowledge to lead product
launches, create customer-facing campaigns and content, enable
sales and customer success teams with insightful training and
materials, and encourage ongoing user adoption through the
development of customer education programs.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll get to:
- Collaborate with Product Management and executive leadership to
develop clear product positioning and messaging that resonates with
our customers, creating the market context that allows our sales
and marketing teams to swim with the current instead of against
- Act as a primary external thought leader for the products you
support, including speaking engagements and content creation.
- Spend at least 20% of your time 'outside the building' talking
with customers, industry influencers, and thought leaders to
understand our market and how our solutions fit into it.
- Maintain a comprehensive situational awareness of the
competitive landscape, and lead initiatives to help us maintain our
- Work closely with our Field Enablement team to understand the
needs of frontline sellers and CSMs, train them on the problems we
solve for our buyers and users, and develop internal and external
collateral to support their needs.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support,
including key activities to support the retention of existing
customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Use data to understand the impact of your work on key metrics
like win rate, product adoption, and customer churn.
- Coordinate cross-functional work for major events like product
launches or responses to market changes.
- Use your knowledge of our market and competitive position to
influence the product roadmap.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of overall experience (mobile, ad tech, or technology
- 2+ years in a market-facing SaaS role (such as product
marketing/product management/sales/customer success), OR as a
marketer/product owner/developer at a company in Branch's target
- A well-developed habit of reading broadly to stay informed
about your industry, interacting with thought leaders to refine
your ideas, and connecting the dots in insightful and novel
- Strong public speaking skills, comfortable in front of large,
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem (including apps, app stores,
and underpinning technical concepts such as SDKs and
- Experience creating and shipping your own content and
campaigns, including customer-ready product slides.
- Excellent writing skills, able to distill complex technical
concepts into understandable explanations and create engaging,
clear, and jargon-free content.
- A track record of working cross functionally (paying special
attention to not just Product and Marketing partners, but also
enabling Sales and Customer Success organizations).
- An eye for detail, including the capability to oversee design
work and even handle your own on smaller projects.
- The capacity to use and understand Branch's products, including
complex technical concepts and attribution data flows.
- A keen ability to self-prioritize, including knowing when to
trade detail-oriented perfection for high-level impact, and when to
say 'no' to important and urgent requests in order to focus on the
- Familiarity with data analysis and how to use the output to
inform your decisions.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA,
Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all
over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized
companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North
America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups,
Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered
with over 50,000 apps.
If you think this role is a good fit for your experience and
interests, apply today! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive
culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring
their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to
build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of
our lives, and we can't wait to show you what we have to offer!
Keywords: Branch Metrics, Eugene , Senior Product Marketing Manager, Growth + Linking, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!