Sales and Service Assistant
Company: Oregon Employment Department
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled Job Location: Eugene
Date Posted: 03/29/2021 Hours Worked Per Week: 40 Shift: Not
Provided Duration of Job: Either Full or Part Time, more than 6
months You may contact this employer directly.
(Obtain the contact information to print or add to your jobs.)
Having difficulty using this button? Job Summary:
Motion & Flow Control Products, Inc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, marital
status, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status,
disability, genetic information, or any other applicable status
protected by federal, state or local law.
Department: 5120 - Eugene
Location: Eugene, OR
Careers at Motion and Flow Control Products
Filtration*Hoses & Connectors*
Join us as we grow again! Motion and Flow Control Products is a
premier, customer-focused industrial supplier that leverages
products, technological expertise, and award-winning service to
provide cost-effective solutions to our customers. MFCP's
commitment to our teammates and customers are deeply rooted in our
company values which embraces Respect, Initiative and Employee
We are committed to being an employer of choice in our communities
and empowering our workforce. MFCP believes that it takes a team to
build something big; if you have an interest in learning about
manufacturing and sales in a dynamic work environment, join us
Position Title: Sales & Service Assistant
Reports To: Branch Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Work Location: Eugene, OR
Position Summary: The Sales & Service Assistant is responsible for
supporting all aspects of the branch operations from product
handling to maintaining inventory, along with customer service for
both walk in and phone/electronic sales in a friendly, fast-paced
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service and ethics
- Address and resolve all customer requests and/or complaints
utilizing a positive, creative approach.
- Assist customers and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
with good selling skills.
- Provide customer support with technical product
- Generate and maintain accurate required documentation.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on current
inventory levels, supplier availability and/or production
- Make outbound lead follow up to potential and existing
customers utilizing various methods including: phone, email, mail
- Participate in required product training to build required
- Collaborate with all appropriate departments and personnel to
ensure customer satisfaction
- Receive products, including unloading, verifying & receiving
- Allocate, distribute, pull/pick product in proper
- Package and stage materials or products for shipping (shrink
wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Ship products utilizing various methods from national carriers
to customer vehicles.
- Assist with inventory control and cycle counting.
- Administer quality control, insuring damaged product is not
received or sent.
- Assembly production involving building small to large hoses,
operating swagers, etc.
- Fabrication and use of complex machinery for kitting
manufacturing may be required.
- Complete forklift/safety orientation course(s); operate
forklift as needed
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company rules, policies and procedures.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may chang
Job Classification: First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales
Access our statewide or regional occupation report for more
information about wages,
employment outlooks, skills, training programs, related
occupations, and more. Compensation Salary: Not Provided Job
Requirements Experience Required: None Education Required: None
Minimum Age: N/A Gender: N/A
Keywords: Oregon Employment Department, Eugene , Sales and Service Assistant, Other , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!