Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take
lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working
together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the
U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved
lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive
positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and
passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and
innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love
with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you
belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Clinical Imaging Analyst- onsite in Long Island, NY
Title: Clinical Imaging Application Analyst
Overview of Position
A seasoned experienced professional with a full understanding of
the area of specialization and resolves a wide range of issues in
creative ways. This job is a fully qualified, career-oriented,
journey-level position. Works on problems of diverse scope where
analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for
obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external
personnel in their own area of expertise. Normally receives little
instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Serve as the primary support C/PACS resource for all
radiology/cardiology support incidents and escalations
- Serve as the primary owner and support resource for all
relevant systems utilized within a radiology/cardiology clinical
department (PACS, RIS, Powerscribe, along with all 3rd party
- Serve as the principal trainer(s) of radiology/cardiology
related software and workflows, providing ongoing education to
staff where applicable to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Serve as the primary technical, support and maintenance owner
of CPACS, ensuring cardiology templates are continuous to clinician
satisfaction; provide application support, coordinate and
collaborate with external vendors, Radiology, Cardiology, and other
ancillary department personnel as well as internal technology and
application staff as needed to facilitate installation and mitigate
- Responsible for the manual management of PACS/CPACS hardware
where necessary; manage and coordinate all PACS/CPACS staff
training - ensure all users have exceptional proficiency; utilize
customer provided ticketing system to log, monitor, communicate all
issues and requests, and resolve tickets timely and in accordance
with clients SLAs
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 4+ years experience in the areas of PACS and RIS support and
implementation is preferred (minimum of two years required)
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot PACS application-specific
issues and articulate outcomes
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with
internal and external customers
- Must be able to travel to Long Island, NY; job requires
after-hours on-call support and weekend on-rotation support
- A two-year degree with PACS certification or a bachelor's
degree in a related field is preferred
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- In-depth knowledge of Radiologist/Cardiologist and Rad/Card
- Working knowledge with radiology workstations (multiple
monitors, Microsoft Windows, dictation mics, etc.)
- Knowledge of PACS/RIS workflow
- Knowledge of technology integration with a PACS system and
- Knowledge of DICOM and DICOM routers
- Working knowledge of IT storage, networking, and computer
- Demonstrate logical problem solving and issue resolution while
considering end-users needs
- Effective communication skills - oral, written, and
- Able to interact effectively with physicians, clinical staff,
management, and vendor
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment
discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law
and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant
requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs
submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.