SVP of Business Development & Account Management
Company: Guaranteed Rate, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
About Guaranteed Rate:
We're Guaranteed Rate, the 5th-largest retail mortgage lender in
the U.S. with more than $73 billion in loans funded in 2020 alone.
We're based on a philosophy that We Grow For Good and that the more
we grow, the more we can help people-and we've been growing
exponentially by partnering with the best real estate agents,
hiring the best people, and offering industry-leading tech, low
rates and the highest level of customer service. Headquartered in
Chicago, our 9,000 employees are in every state across 350 offices.
We know anything is possible as long as you believe. Do you believe
you're a perfect fit? We'd love to hear from you.
What's the Role:
We're seeking a hungry business development expert to generate
new refinance title and escrow business from the Guaranteed Rate
family of companies. The SVP of Business Development & Account
Management will be tasked with building the Ravenswood Title
business development department from the ground up. This will
include developing a value proposition and sales pitch, create a
lead scoring system, selecting and deploying a CRM, and building a
team of account managers to execute on their strategy. This person
will be a builder and a doer and will be expected to cover a
regional territory as the team grows. A successful candidate will
have a passion for business development, a keen focus on delivering
exceptional customer experiences, and a talent for building,
growing, and managing teams. This is a new role for the Company,
thus it is key that this candidate is an entrepreneurial builder
who is comfortable building loan officer rapport and support in
creative and productive ways, as well as, developing and deploying
new value propositions and approaches to penetrate the market more
broadly and at a greater depth and improved capture rate.
- Create and execute on a detailed sales strategy that maximizes
Ravenswood profitable market share of title business within the
Guaranteed Rate family of companies.
- Vet and select CRM offerings and develop internal lead scoring
and outreach strategy.
- Develop and test new value propositions and approaches to
penetrate the market more broadly and at a greater depth and
improved capture rate. Have a keen understanding of what is
important to loan officers within Guaranteed Rate, to help design
and convert them to a solution that will save them time, money, and
help their customers
- Design and own the title service process end-to-end, from
initial outreach through ongoing account management
- Develop new business and increase capture rate within the
Guaranteed Rate ecosystem by employing results-focused business
- Continually assesses competitive offerings within assigned
territory, is aware of new competitor practices, and makes
recommendations to counteract said strategies
- Keep accurate records of business development presentations,
cold calls and other appointments and deliver effective business
development presentations to individuals or groups
- Assists in developing business development forecasts, territory
potentials, workload analysis, call programs and routes
- Continually increases knowledge of business development skills,
concepts, techniques, etc., and develops and improves business
- Assists customers with particular needs such as expediting
special orders, resolving discrepancies, and investigating and
securing settlement of complaints
- Provide superior customer service and help facilitate a
seamless closing experience for our primary mortgage partner,
- Work in a dynamic environment, in which software and processes
can evolve quickly
We value executives who will thrive in an environment where they
will be able to broadly impact an entire business. Much like a
startup, they will share in the company's success and often work
long hours. As this organization's "Chief Growth Officer", the
successful executive will thrive in an environment of transparency.
They move quickly and make well-reasoned decisions, doubling down
on successes and learning from, often visible, failures.
The ideal SVP of Business Development & Account Management will
possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years business development experience; experience
in title, mortgage, real estate brokerage or other real estate
related services a plus
- Accountability with strong business development/territory
- History of building and managing specialized sales teams
- Ability to identify, define, iterate and market compelling
value propositions resulting in top line growth.
- Proven ability to extend relationships with existing customers
to increase both penetration and bottom line.
- Possesses an astute attention to detail and is intensely
focused on customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to travel and work after-hours as needed
- Strong communication skills with an ability to manage multiple
stakeholders and objectives simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes
and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race,
sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or
parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other
reason protected by law.
Keywords: Guaranteed Rate, Inc., Eugene , SVP of Business Development & Account Management, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!