Primo Water North America is searching for an outgoing sales
professional to approach and engage potential customers in a retail
environment. We are looking for Sales Representatives (i.e.,
salespersons who demonstrate products) who will obtain new
customers by building awareness, promote, share samples and
information about Primo Water North America's beverage products.
This is an at-will, full-time, entry level, overtime-eligible
position that pays you a base rate of $15 per hour and a tiered
commission structure/sales incentive. The income potential for the
first year is estimated between $40,000 - $50,000 or more (hourly
rate plus uncapped commissions).
We are the country's favorite water, coffee, and tea service
provider where consumers live, work, play, and shop. Our mission is
to win "Customers for Life" by making healthy-for-you beverages
There's one thing our Associates all have in common: they found
a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will
find your position as a Sales Representative can become a career in
the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to consumer's
needs and offer each an individualized solution.
- Must be available to work five (5) consecutive days, Monday
through Friday, or Wednesday through Sunday, between the hours of
8:30am and 8:30pm.
- You must have the ability to occasionally lift 43 lbs. to
set-up the water dispenser equipment, daily
- You will use a company iPad to display sales presentations, and
order customer equipment and bottled water services.
- During non-demo activity, you will plan and execute Business to
- Paid travel may be required in accordance with applicable state
and federal law.
- One (1) year of customer interaction experience in a sales
- Proficient in the use of an iPad and Microsoft Office
- Ability to positively engage with Customers
- Demonstrated effective listening and questioning
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or equivalent experience
of (3) three to (5) five years with a stable work history
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- An acceptable driving record and reliable transportation is
We offer great benefits!
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K and an employee stock option plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Life Insurance
Apply today - these roles DO NOT last long!
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee
and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and
where they need water and creating customers for life by making
better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we
deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail
locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and
three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock,
Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs,
Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery,
Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6
million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail
locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the
U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also
proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information
about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer