Posted on: June 10, 2021
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers
non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We're looking for a Solutions Engineer to help customers
understand what's possible with Webflow. You'll make sure new users
feel supported throughout their migration to Webflow, and make sure
our customers are successful with Webflow.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Type: Full-time
As a Solutions Engineer, you'll
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences and
onboarding for our customers and partners
- Proactively meet with enterprise customers to make sure we are
delivering high-quality products
- Handle bug reports, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with
teams to improve products and services based on customer
- Work with Account Executives to build custom demos for
- Research technical integrations for customers and partners and
provide guidance on best practices to help optimize their
You'll thrive as a Solutions Engineer if you:
- Have demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer
support over email, phone, and video calls
- Possess a deep understanding of Webflow products including
knowledge of third-party app integrations
- Exhibit a general understanding of APIs and web programming
- Enjoy working autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your
teammates while empowering and supporting those around you
- Practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate
clearly. You can start from the common ground as a great listener
and work towards creative solutions with others.
If you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should
still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still
be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only
by what we do - but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the
Webflow "why" and our "how":
Our dual missions - one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and
spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We'll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that
- We'll invest in your physical and mental well-being with
health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for
health and wellness expenses
- We'll pay you to take a vacation seriously. We'll give you a
$1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more
than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to
create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an
impactful Solutions Engineer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the
world, we'd love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Keywords: Webflow, Eugene , Solutions Engineer, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!