Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Addus HomeCare provides unique opportunities to build a long
lasting career in an extremely rewarding environment. We are
seeking an outstanding, dedicated, CNA to help us in our Salem
The Hospice Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant is a
paraprofessional member of the Interdisciplinary Group who works
under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and performs various
services for a patient as assigned to meet the patient's personal
needs and to promote comfort. We provide care in the patient's home
which may be a personal residence, group home, assisted living
facility or skilled nursing facility.
- Demonstrate exceptional service to patients, families, referral
sources, co-workers and other customers
- Perform personal care needs (includes baths, back rubs, oral
care, shampoos and changing bed linens) of assigned patients
- Obtain patient vital signs and assist with patient toileting
needs as assigned
- Perform light meal preparation and assist in feeding the
patient as assigned
- Keep patient's living area clean and orderly
- Report on the patient's condition and noted changes to the RN
- Promote positive, supportive, respectful communication to
patient/family and other employees
- Licensed driver with good driving record and reliable
transportation that is insured in accordance with state
- Must be able to read and write in English, and follow written
and verbal instructions effectively.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Must have a current CNA license in the State of Oregon.
- Must successfully complete the agency competency
- Must demonstrate ability to use electronic medical charting
- Able to cope with stressful situations.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
One year CNA experience preferred. Previous Home Health and/or
Hospice experience preferred. Must be Certified Nursing Assistant
from a State licensure program, and listed in good standing on the
Addus HomeCare has strived to keep clients in their homes, since
1979. We provide homecare services to over 40,000 patients. Despite
challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19 Addus HomeCare
is still hiring in over 186 locations across the United States.
Addus has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC
guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks,
hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure
against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Eugene , Hospice Aide, Other , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!