Multilingual International Technical Support Associate - Netherlands
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Alarm.com, a fast growth entrepreneurial technology company, is
seeking an ambitious and self-directed individual with proven
customer support and operations experience to join our
International team in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The International
Technical Support Associate will be a service minded and reliable
team member to create and manage the technical support help for our
international channel partners. The International Technical Support
Associate is responsible for satisfying our channel partner's needs
for quick, thorough and reliable responses to a broad variety of
service requests, ranging from product information, pricing,
contracts updates, logistics status, requests for marketing
support, and more.
The primary job responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional remote technical support for our
authorized dealers, distributors, and international customers using
various means to troubleshoot technical concerns and research
- Documenting and registering calls taken including encountered
issues, resolutions, and follow-up required using the company's
web-based support system.
- Delivering a great customer experience by using internal
resources and documentation for our products and services.
- Assisting with pre-sales tech support for new product releases
in coordination with the Sales Engineering team and technical
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Thai, Japanese or
- 1+ years of work experience in technical support, sales or
technology related positions.
- Background and strong desire to work for a technology company
and quickly learn necessary technical skills to successfully
perform daily duties
- Demonstrated passion for providing the highest-quality customer
- Strong technical aptitude and computer skills (e.g., Web-based
applications, Mobile applications, Excel, Word)
- Ability to communicate with customers via email and phone in a
clear and professional manner
- A self-starter who is able to operate independently and is
customer service oriented
- Must possess the ability and commitment to meet deadlines even
during high volume periods
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in multiple technical mediums simultaneously
while remaining attentive to customer and their concern
- Self-motivated and disciplined individual that has experience
- Flexible working hours that can accommodate support needs for
local business hours
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- Must live in Netherlands
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our
quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working
alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given
responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace
within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and
dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly
with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple
areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the
industry, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of
technologies including short and long-range wireless communication,
video surveillance, lighting and HVAC automation, web development,
and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture.
We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday
party, happy hours, and an annual corporate retreat.
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for smart security
and the Internet of Things. More than 6 million home and business
owners depend on our solutions every day to make their properties
safer, smarter, and more efficient. And every day, we're innovating
new technologies in rapidly evolving spaces including AI, video
analytics, facial recognition, machine learning, energy analytics,
and more. Alarm.com earned the Top Workplace award for our employee
culture and the meaningful work we do to give property owners peace
of mind, help them conserve energy and water, and stay connected to
loved ones. We're seeking those who are passionate about creating
change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on
the world around them.
For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that
identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal
Information"). The categories of Personal Information that we may
collect include your name, government-issued identification
number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact
information, emergency contact information, employment history,
educational history, criminal record, and demographic information.
We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about
you for human resources and other business management purposes,
including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for
potential or future employment, recordkeeping in relation to
recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as
permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance
with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Keywords: Alarm.com, Eugene , Multilingual International Technical Support Associate - Netherlands, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!