Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Positions may be full or part time depending on applicant
availability and needs of the business
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential job functions include the following. Other functions
may be assigned as business conditions change.
- Restaurant Basics - delighting guests, food safety and
sanitation, guest and employee safety, security, and daily
- Food Preparation - preparing raw ingredients for menu item
- Menu Item Production - preparing menu items for orders.
- Daily Operations - receiving and storage, preventative
maintenance, opening procedures, and closing procedures.
- Guest Assistance - providing excellent customer service in all
of the following capacities: dining room/lot, dining room cashier,
drive-thru cashier, and drive-thru outside order taker.
- If less than 18 years old, must provide proof of age and work
permit as required.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours.
- Must have a food handler's certificate according to state or
local requirements (may be obtained on-the-job).
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Acts in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner toward
customers and co-workers at all times.
- Contributes to the daily workflow with regular and punctual
- Exerts a high degree of energy and drive to meet customer
- Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there
is constant change and minimal direct supervision.
- Presents a tidy appearance with good hygiene.
- Is able to make quick and appropriate decisions.
- Takes action to meet customer needs.
- Anticipates bottlenecks in service and acts to resolve
- Learns quickly.
- Communicates viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and
managers in a constructive manner.
Physical requirements are representative of those that must be
met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for 5-8 hours per shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds;
constantly lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to frequently push and pull up to 20 pounds.
- Occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, overhead lifting, and
work on ladders required.
- Constant reaching and grasping required.
- Frequent bending, handling, fine manipulation and keying
- Repetitive use of both hands and feet required.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Eugene , Team Member, Other , Roseburg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!