Company: CEDCO: The Mill Casino Hotel & RV Park and Tri
Location: North Bend
Posted on: June 10, 2021
BASIC FUNCTION (the primary purpose of this position):
This position oversees all activities associated with property
beverage/cocktail service to include beverage service on the gaming
floor and management of Warehouse 101 and Whitecaps. This position
also oversees Banquet Beverage Service.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a safe, clean and healthy environment for employees and
guests; report all accidents to Safety Committee.
- Maintain guest service standards for all beverage outlets and
customer related activities.
- Maintain consistent internal controls within the beverage
operation to maintain cost of sales, prevent employee driven
conversion of product, and consistent preparation of product.
- Provide direction with staff in all areas of employee
relations, which include compliance to established policies and
procedures, consistent scheduling techniques, proper and thorough
training of personnel.
- Maintain accurate records on all activities within assigned
areas of responsibility and in compliance with company policies and
- Conduct quarterly OLCC Responsible Vendor Program classes for
all F&B department. Maintain files on meetings, attendance,
department OLCC intoxication log and OLCC inspection.
- Actively participate in all training and development programs
throughout the Food & Beverage organization.
- Assure compliance with food handling; OLCC regulations and
other applicable safety standards.
- Complete beverage purchase orders; manage storage; and
- Participate in marketing the beverage venues and developing
- Participate in developing menu options and proposing menu
upgrades and changes to appeal to market.
- Maintain payroll integrity through consistent monitoring of
guest count forecasts and budget forecasts.
- Performs monthly inventories and inventory value
- Insures daily stocking and ordering of goods for bar and
beverage stations and maintains acceptable levels of inventory for
- Schedules personnel and determines needs for various banquet
bars; attends banquets as needed to ensure smooth operations.
- Provide leadership, bartending and food service for guests in
the bar/lounge offering a fun, friendly atmosphere in a
- May introduce operational tasks associated with entertainment
events. Responsible for F&B staffs execution of guest
interaction standards as outlined by F&B Director and
- Assists in formulating, installing and following procedures for
opening and closing the lounges.. This includes diverse procedures
as cashiering, guest service cleanliness and stewardship.
- Assists the Director of Food & Beverage develop employee
service training documents and processes for the New Hire Training
- Position may be cross utilized in food operations as
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (objective educational or technical
training required; skills; and years of experience):
- GED or HS Diploma minimum with preference for a degree in
business or hospitality; or an equivalent combination of education
and work experience.
- Four years bartending experience.
- Minimum three years bar supervisory experience preferably in
gaming or hotel-resort industry.
- Have the ability to multi-task in a busy atmosphere
troubleshooting guest issues and ensure strict compliance through
visibility of OLCC standards and guidelines.
- Above average skills with MS Office products.
- Ability to analyze financial spreadsheets and develop budgets
for area of responsibility.
- OLCC knowledge and ability to obtain OLCC license. Must be 21
- Must pass and remain in compliance with Coquille Gaming
Commission background check and drug free work place policies.
This description of duties, responsibilities and requirements is
a summary, and is not intended to include all that may be assigned
Keywords: CEDCO: The Mill Casino Hotel & RV Park and Tri, Eugene , Beverage Manager, Other , North Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!