Posted on: June 10, 2021
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners
and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams.
Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in
North America thanks to the people who give us their best every
day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial,
and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Finance at Vacasa
We think perfect spreadsheets and balanced books are beautiful.
Our team embraces the crucial nature of our work and digs into the
details to sleuth out correct data. We work on short and long-term
forecasting and planning to predict and explain business
performance. We make it happen and we grow--ourselves and our
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Sr. Tax Accountant to support our Tax Team.
For this candidate to be successful, they must have a strong
understanding of tax, be highly self-motivated and directed,
committed to solving problems efficiently, and interested in being
part of an organization committed to continuous growth and
improvement. This is a position that must be able to set the
standard for integrity and professionalism, while interacting with
a diverse team.
What you'll do
- Maintain income tax accounts with various government
- Assist with indirect tax and international tax compliance and
- Improve the efficiency of tax processes and controls through
- Research tax concepts and apply to tax fillings.
- Gather tax return information for filings.
- Interact with varying government agencies to ensure tax
accounts are in compliance.
- Review tax account reconciliations and support financial
- Review work and guide tax accountants.
- Other administrative tasks and projects as needed
Skills you'll need
- 4+ years of relevant tax experience
- Strong understanding of partnership and corporate income
- Ability to succeed in ambiguity
- Highly organized and thorough
- Deadline driven
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Google apps for business
- Flexibility and responsiveness to change
- CPA and public accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work from home and resides in one of the followings
states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI,
MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance-100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match
on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a
diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against
applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes
protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work
environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of
alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the
successful completion of a background check.
Keywords: Vacasa, Eugene , Sr Accountant, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!