Statistical Programmer 2
Company: PRA Health Sciences
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At PRA, we don't make our 17000+ people great. It's the other
way around. As we have grown to a top-5 CRO, we have maintained the
feel of a small company, dedicated to collaboration and passion for
what we do.
We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to
operate. We don't settle for the same old ways. Our passion for
improving patient lives worldwide permeates all that we do. Put
simply, we care.
Provides statistical programming support for the implementation
of data models and the reporting of clinical trials.
- Develops and performs quality control on analysis datasets and
tables, figures and listings via an appropriate statistical
analysis system (i.e. SAS).
- Provides input to the statistical analysis plan, table shells,
data integration plans, and publications.
- Liaises with other departments to properly implement data
models (e.g. SDTM/ADaM).
- Researches new technologies and techniques to improve
efficiency of programming outputs.
- Programs statistical analyses (via analysis datasets, tables,
figures, listings, etc.) using an appropriate statistical analysis
systems (i.e. SAS).
- Helps ensure the accuracy and consistency of data flow from
case report forms (CRFs) and database definitions, through to and
specifications for analysis datasets.
- Performs quality review of analysis dataset and TFL programs
developed by other programmers and biostatisticians.
- Verifies that all statistical analysis system programs and
associated documentation are archived following the creation of
- Assists in the development of new processes and makes sure all
process improvements are implemented.
- Reviews and provides feedback regarding statistical analyses
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of industry metadata
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of computer programming,
statistical analysis systems (SAS), and other procedural
- Shows solid understanding biometrics procedures, workflows, and
- Displays ability to manage extremely large datasets for
statistical analysis and mathematical model creation.
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge and understanding of analysis
data structure standards (ADaM) and a good understanding of
conversion data structure standards (SDTM)
- Applies leadership skills in the coordination of analysis and
reporting activities for statistical programming projects.
Delivery focused and an innovative leader.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that
they are set up for this success through constant training,
development and support. To enable success in this position you
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or scientific field
- Statistical programming experience.
- Experience performing statistical analyses on data
- SDTM and ADaM experience is required, specifically
creating/authoring specifications for SDTM and ADaM datasets.
- Experience with TFLs (tables, figures, and listings) or TLGs
(tables, listings, and graphs) is required.
- Experience leading project teams is required.
- Experience within pharma or CRO experience required. CRO
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing
opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with
Keywords: PRA Health Sciences, Eugene , Statistical Programmer 2, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!