Company: CEDCO: The Mill Casino Hotel & RV Park and Tri
Location: North Bend
Posted on: June 10, 2021
BASIC FUNCTION (the primary purpose of this position):
A House Person facilitates high standards of hotel housekeeping
service and guest satisfaction by ensuring that the housekeeping
department has everything in order to complete its daily tasks in a
timely manner and guest satisfaction by ensuring that all the
common areas of the hotel are cleaned at our highest standards.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote a clean, safe, healthy and friendly work environment
for employees and guests; report and direct safety issues to the
supervisor on duty or Safety Committee.
- Greets guests, responds to guest requests, and maintains guest
privacy and security to encourage repeat business.
- Strips all dirty linens and glassware out of the rooms.
- Empties the dirty linen bags off of the housekeeping
- Delivers the linen racks.
- Stocks the housekeeping carts with fresh linens, clean
glassware, and amenities.
- Empties the trash bags off of the housekeeping carts and takes
out the trash.
- Brakes down any cardboard and takes it to the cardboard
- Shampoos carpets.
- Reports any damage or suspicious activity to supervisor on
- Resolves or refers to management all guest concerns, complaints
or suggestions in order to provide superior hotel service to the
- Vacuums and dust the hotel corridor, hallways, lobbies, and
- Ensures that the Tribal display, fireplace, and hotel entrance
are cleaned at all times.
- Empties the outside trashcans on a daily basis.
- Cleans the offices and takes out the trash.
- Turndown Service.
- Uses the dishwasher to clean the glassware.
- Cleans; vacuums and dusts the 2nd floor Tower banquet
- May occasionally assist with mini-bars
- Keep all storage rooms cleaned and organized
- Transport laundry bins to and from laundry delivery trucks
- Wash, dry and fold laundry as needed
- Will need to service pool, arcade and fitness center when no
pool attendant is on duty
- Maintain cleanliness of external hotel entrance
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (objective educational or technical
training preferred; skills; and years of experience):
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Hotel housekeeping training or previous experience
- Employee must obtain and remain certified in OLCC
This description of duties, responsibilities and requirements is
a summary, and is not intended to include all that may be assigned
Keywords: CEDCO: The Mill Casino Hotel & RV Park and Tri, Eugene , Houseperson, Other , North Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!