Company: Quid, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
TECHNICAL WRITER 1
This position reports to the Director of Education and
Certification within the NetBase Quid Customer Experience Team. The
position is remote, preferably located in the Pacific time
Do you have a "customer first" mindset? Do you strive to become
an SME in the technologies you document? Are you self-motivated and
thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and technology-centric
The key focus of this position is delivering self-help resources
for NetBase Quid SaaS (Software as a Service) applications. The
Technical Writer will develop and apply an in-depth knowledge of
NetBase products and use cases to produce and maintain a wide
variety of end-user content for onboarding and ongoing education.
The Technical Writer is an individual contributor that works as a
member of dispersed Customer Experience and Engineering teams.
- Work closely with the Product Management and Engineering teams
to learn about upcoming new features, including benefits, use
cases, and functionality
- Develop an in-depth understanding of new features by reading
Jira tickets and experimenting with development builds
- Write and maintain knowledge base articles, LMS courses, and
video scripts for a wide range of end users, including social
analysts, executives, and developers
- Deliver self-help content on schedule for software releases
that occur every three weeks
This is an entry-level position. Required skills and
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Technical Writing, or related
- At least 1 year of experience as a technical writer, preferably
documenting SaaS applications
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to delivering accurate, high-quality
content on schedule in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical thinker and effective problem-solver
- Experience with an HTML content authoring tool
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and curriculum
- Experience with NetBase, Quid, or other social media analytics
- Experience with MindTouch
- Experience with Jira
This position is remote in the USA.
About the Company
NetBase Quid, headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, is the
award-winning social analytics platform that global companies use
to run brands, build businesses, and connect with consumers every
second. Its platform processes millions of social media posts daily
for actionable business insights for marketing, research, customer
service, sales, PR, and product innovation. NetBase Quid is a
trusted partner to American Airlines, Arby's, Coca-Cola, Ogilvy,
T-Mobile, Universal Music Group, and YUM! Brands.
With continued stellar growth in 2020, we are expanding our
Customer Experience Team with talented individuals that play to
win, work together, and care about building a culture of respect,
integrity and agility - for amazing outcomes.
Keywords: Quid, Inc., Eugene , Technical Writer, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!