Web Dev Engineer -Serbia-Remote
Company: Quest Software, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Our mission is to help database professionals by providing them
with a simple solution to solve even the most complex database
performance challenges. This is achieved via an innovative, unique
performance monitoring and diagnostics tool for cross-platform
databases.We are looking for people who want to influence, build,
learn and deliver exceptional software. Our ideal candidate is a
team player who loves to work in an agile fashion and release to
production often, while always understanding and improving the
- Our Web Developer will strive to develop a first-class codebase
using a built in web console framework developed by quest
- As a Web Developer, you will implement a complete user
interface in the form of a web apps, while collaborating with UI/UX
designers to implement mock-ups and reduce pain points with the
- You will work closely with other functional areas in the
company such as: Product, Back-end and QA engineers in order to
identify the best solutions to the challenges we face.
- You will take ownership of features' stories - from inception
through design, coding and CICD to eventually bringing value to
production at a high level of quality and test coverage.
- 1+ years overall professional web application development
websites or web applications.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processing technologies such as LESS and
understanding of browser compatibility implications.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and
as Angular 2+, Vue or React.
- Experience with CICD, Unit Testing, Linting, and Code
- Experience with the release process: Source code control,
package installers, build scripts, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with end-to-end testing is a plus.
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the
benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage,
modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from
the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex
challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365
migration, to database and systems management, to redefining
security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer
your next challenge now.
We're not the company that makes big promises. We're the company
that fulfills them.
We're Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals
with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work
inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that
enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well
as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at
Keywords: Quest Software, Inc., Eugene , Web Dev Engineer -Serbia-Remote, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!