Application Support .Net III (Remote)
Company: Black Knight Financial Technology Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Application Support .Net III (Remote)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology,
services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to
first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our
deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements
the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our
clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading
software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information
solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business
processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Serves as a senior contributor with expertise in particular
business processes responsible for formulating systems scope and
objectives relative to a client organization's business plan and
industry requirements. Acts independently or as a member of a
project team responsible for providing technical guidance
concerning the business implications of the application of various
systems. Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works individually or within a team on technology business
consulting projects to meet specific client requirements.
- Serves as liaison between end-users and the information
technology organization consultants during IT and technology
- Expertly researches and documents client needs, technology, or
regulations related to system design, enhancement, acquiring
hardware or software that will impact multiple platforms and/or
- Defines product scope, objectives and requirements. Defines
specifications and data models for product development and
- Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be
- Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and
best practices, vendor products and services, etc. Also analyzes
system impacts to other systems and procedures. Provides
recommendations on best practices and changes in technology
- Devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve
greater efficiencies and to solve the most complex business process
problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations,
operating time, and form of desired results.
- Assists client in writing test plans and test cases to ensure
enhancements made to applications meet client needs and that
application integrity is maintained.
- Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration,
readiness, and acceptance tests. Conducts tests using client data
to be certain client needs will be met.
- Influences clients, business partners and service providers
regarding priorities, hardware/software selection and/or vendor
- Consults directly with the client and may travel to the client
- Acts as team leader for technical aspects of consulting
projects, leading sub-plans or small projects. May mentor, guide,
advise and/or check the work of less experienced Technology
- May play a key role in the training of client and technical
support personnel on enhancements, new systems or procedures.
- Assists with delivering training either one-on-one as knowledge
transfer or in a classroom setting, depending on the number in the
audience and client preference.
- May serve as pre-sales support specialist when needed.
- May require travel.
- Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education,
training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- NET experience required
- SQL experience required
- Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Familiarity with Black Knight products and services
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage-and home-equity services
industry and associated regulatory and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in
application development in objective-oriented development, or other
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition
- Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and
- Awareness of system-development protocol
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of
customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical
and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
(e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving,
interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time
management skills Ability to persuade and influence others on the
best approach to take
- Project management skills, including the ability to estimate
work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the
project is successfully completed
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and
Technology Business Consultant III
Advanced professional role. Highly skilled with extensive
proficiency. Develops large and/or complex solutions that require
analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project
leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on
projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require
demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business
segments. Coaches and mentors more junior technology business
consultants. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects.
Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires five or
more years of demonstrated business analysis/consulting experience
at a senior level or higher, demonstrated expert-level technical
capabilities, a minimum of five years of mortgage and home equity
services consulting or management experience, and at least one
project as the technology consulting lead on a "large" project
(i.e., a project with duration of more than 6,000 hours or spanning
more than 4 months).
Although target pay range may vary by work location, a
representative pay range is $70,310 to $96,670. Eligible to
participate in medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance
and disability insurance, 401(k) plan and employee stock purchase
plan. Eligible to participate in the discretionary annual
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status.
Our employees' diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our
differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight's
commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates
us in how we do business each and every day.
Keywords: Black Knight Financial Technology Solutions, Eugene , Application Support .Net III (Remote), Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!