Reporting to the VP of Product Management, the Product Manager
will work with designers and engineers to build solutions that can
be used across a broad range of enterprise-sized customers who use
our digital ordering platform. If you excel in a culture of
ownership and new ideas then this role is for you. All of Olo's
openings are open for remote workers that are US based.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to ongoing definition, prioritization and planning
of the Olo product roadmap, incorporating product innovations,
client feedback, and internal requests.
- Create detailed product specifications and UX mock-ups, with
our UX Design team, and the engineering team.
- Establish goals for new products and features using A/B testing
and incorporating results into product roadmap.
- Work with our Customer Success Team and our Sales Team to
understand the problems and pain points that our existing clients
and prospects face with digital ordering.
- Consult on solutions for our clients and prospects, which
includes Olo's existing products and features in addition to
investigating and scoping new feature requests.
- Conduct frequent client outreach projects to identify system
innovations that would solve operational problems for
- Conduct competitive research in the product space to inform the
What We'll Expect From You
- 3+ years of experience in the Product Manager role for a
software technology company that operates in an Agile process
- Experience working across an entire organization, from the CEO
to the Systems Architect to Customer Support to Sales.
- Experience working with an Engineering team to build project
plans and timelines and manage against those timelines to ensure
that you ship the right products at the right time with the right
- Experience creating and optimizing processes and
- Experience in product management for a startup or growth-stage
- Experience with SaaS platforms for enterprise clients
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect
restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly
into the restaurant through all order origination points - from a
brand's own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media
platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the
on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such
as Applebee's, Checkers & Rally's, Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack
and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World
Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team
works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20
days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care
premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks
like FitBits. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team
not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many
groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are
committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at
our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want
to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are
excited to hear from you!