Nurse PCU II
Company: Catholic Health Initiative
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus and relocation assistance eligible
Pay Scale: $38.26 - $58.53
Shift: Part Time, 6:45pm - 7:15am
Core Schedule: Week 1 Fri, Sat; Week 2 Mon, Tue
The PCU RN performs duties of considerable difficulty, applying
professional nursing theory and principles, and utilizes the
nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care given
to patients. Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary
healthcare team in providing patient care. Demonstrates clinical,
organizational and communication skills in dealing with patients,
families and other healthcare workers.
- Observes, collects, & records data related to patient's
biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, and self-care ability, as
well as educational & discharge planning needs.
- Analyzes assessment data to formulate a nursing diagnosis & to
provide the basis for planning timely and effective nursing
- Implements an age appropriate plan of care in conjunction with
the physician, patient, patient's family, significant others, and
other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Documents & utilizes patient data to measure progress toward
attainment of patient outcomes and patient goals.
- Documents the care given in a complete and timely manner.
- Management of the chronic ventilator patient and emergency
- Identifies the learning needs of the patient and significant
others, and initiates measures to meet those needs within the
patient's assessed learning abilities.
- Involves patient & significant other in education and decision
making process related to patient's care.
- Completes documentation related to teaching intervention,
progress, and outcomes.
- Administers medication according to hospital
policies/procedures to ensure patient safety.
- Provides for and follows precautions to ensure patient safety
related to fall prevention.
- Current RN license issued by the State of Oregon.
- PCCN preferred.
- Must have current BLS at hire.
- Must have ACLS within 3 months of hire.
- A minimum of 1200 hours within the last 24 months as a
Registered Nurse in acute care required.
- Previous PCU or ICU experience preferred.
- Associates Degree in nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiative, Eugene , Nurse PCU II, Other , Roseburg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!