Marketing Technology Operations Manager
Company: Zuora, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Marketing Technology Operations Manager
Zuora's Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Technology
Operations Manager, who will be responsible for martech
administration, execution, and strategy. This role will oversee the
marketing and SDR technology stack, lead the implementation
roadmap, and optimize existing systems to improve the team's
ability to reach our audience at scale. The ideal candidate will be
a strategic thinker with a marketing and technology background.
What You'll Do
- Develop a comprehensive martech strategy by identifying
existing gaps, eliminating redundancy, and proposing areas of
- Drive the technology roadmap according to quarterly priorities,
industry best practices and platform/resource dependencies.
- As we invest in new technology, inform the marketing team on
how the tool fits our initial business requirements and identify
additional areas of opportunities to leverage this tool.
- Socialize learnings and set clear expectations on optimization
- Serve as the in-house expert on technical configuration of
various marketing platforms.
- Advise on integration best practices into our core CRMs
(Salesforce and Marketo).
- Anticipate technical needs by translating business vision into
a flexible technical architecture, with potential to scale with our
- Partner with the Data, IT and Growth Operations teams to ensure
a high degree of data quality across marketing & sales
- Scale training, enablement, and best practice sharing so our
marketers know exactly what capabilities we have and how/when to
- Design and manage a RFP process for procuring new marketing
technology tools, while maintaining existing vendor relationships
and feature optimization.
- Partner with business stakeholders and IT to evaluate, select,
deploy, and customize new technology for the marketing and SDR
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing technologist or
- Passion for using MarTech tools to solve business
- Deep technical expertise in B2B sales and marketing
technologies, especially Salesforce.com, Marketo, and related
- Awareness of B2B martech trends, tools, and best practices,
while maintaining a pragmatic approach to weighing the
costs/benefits of implementing new technologies
- Experience working in an agile environment: scoping work,
managing sprint capacity, and running retrospectives.
- Ability to build trusted relationships across marketing teams,
managing expectations, and pushing back on unrealistic
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal customers
throughout a project's lifecycle: present technical details to a
non-technical audience and present strategic vision and roadmap to
executive level stakeholders.
- Experience designing a stack that supports these critical
strategies: web optimization and personalization, data enrichment
and hygiene, ABM, attribution and reporting
- Experience managing Outreach.io, or similar SDR productivity
- Salesforce Admin certified
- Marketo Admin certified
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under
a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship,
and sell more units. Today, there's a demand to have products and
services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade
and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end
of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is "The World
Subscribed" where one day every company will be a part of the
Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora's leading, cloud-based software solution automates all
subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any
business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses,
shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing
and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior,
and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning and our Sales team is
pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are
looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Marketing
Operations Manager to help us take on this huge market
Keywords: Zuora, Inc., Eugene , Marketing Technology Operations Manager, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!